E7018 Welding Electrode
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||80 Tons Every Day|
|Transport Package:||2.5/5kgs/Inner Box and 20kgs/Outer Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AWS E7018
- Operating Temperature: Common
- Welding Core: H08A
- Specification: 2.5X300MM,3.2X350MM,4.0X400MM,5.0X400MM
- HS Code: 83111000
- Welding Current: 60-170A
- Application: Steel Sheet and Carbon Steel or General Carbon Ste
- Trademark: Great Wall
- Origin: Hebei China
AWS E7018 (J506Fe) is iron powder low-hydrogen carbon steel electrode with excellent mechanical properties and cracking-resistan
CARBON STEEL COVERED ELECTRODE AWS E7018
Fitted: GB/T5117-1995 E5018
Approved: ABS BV CCS DNV GL LR KR 4YH10
AWS E7018 is iron powder low-hydrogen carbon steel electrode with excellent mechanical properties and cracking-resistant. It can be welded in all positions with both AC and DC and reduces welding layer with ironpowder in the coating.
Application: It's used for welding carbon steel, low alloy steel and hull struction as 16Mn, AH32, AH36.
1. The electrode must be baken for an hour at 350 centigrade before use and used immediately.
2. The dust on the base metal must be cleaned before welded.
3. When welded you should control with short arc and thin layer.
4. Welded with DC, the electrode must be tied on the R.
|E6013||≥ 420||≥ 330||≥ 17||70-130||0|