E7015, E7018 Welding Electrode
|FOB Unit Price:||US $600 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||80 Tons Every Day|
|Transport Package:||2.5/5kgs/Inner Box and 20kgs/Outer Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AWS E6013
- Material: Cast Iron
- Length: 300mm, 350mm, 400mm
- Electrode Coating Type: High Cellulose Sodium
- Welding Power: AC/DC
- Operating Temperature: Common
- Welding Core: H08A
- Color: Black, Red, Green, Blue, Grey
- Trademark: Great Wall
- Origin: Hebei China
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Diameter: 2.5mm/3.2mm/4.0mm/5.0mm
- Welding Core Type: H08A
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Welding Current: 60-170A
- Application: Steel Sheet and Carbon Steel or General Carbon Ste
- Certificate: ISO 9001, ABS, CE, Aws, CQC
- Gauge: 8 10 12 14
- Specification: 2.5X300MM,3.2X350MM,4.0X400MM,5.0X400MM
- HS Code: 83111000
Our welding electrode E7018 have approvaled CCS, ABS, BV, NK, DNV, LR and GL certificates. Similar with LINCON and ESAB brand.
Welding electrode AWS E7018 is low hydrogen type electrodes containing iron powder for ordinary low aloy steel. As the covering contains iron powder, it welds with high efficiency, the melting rate is around 110%. It operates in all positions on DC and AC(AC open circuit voltage≥ 70V). The deposited metal has high plasticity, better toughness and crack resistance.
For welding key structures and 50Kg/mm² Class high tensile steel of ships and bridges.
1. Electrodes must be baked for 1 hour at 350-380° C before welding operation.
2. It is essential to clean up rusty, oil scate, water and impurities on welding parts.
3. Short arc operation is required when welding. Narrow welding track is proper.
|E7018||≥ 520||≥ 410||≥ 24||60-180||-30|