Cast Iron Welding Electrode
|FOB Price:||US $600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||80 Tons Every Day|
|Transport Package:||2.5/5kgs/Inner Box and 20kgs/Outer Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AWS E6013
- Operating Temperature: Common
- Material: Cast Iron
- Trademark: Great Wall
- Origin: Hebei China
- Welding Current: 60-170A
- Application: Steel Sheet and Carbon Steel or General Carbon Ste
- Delivery: About 30 Days
- Specification: 2.5X300MM,3.2X350MM,4.0X400MM,5.0X400MM
- HS Code: 83111000
1. Excellent welding performance
2. Stable arc
3. Fewer spatters
4. Good slag detachability and higher deposition efficiency
(1) E6013 welding electrode has execellent weldability and mechanical properties.
(2) It is suitable for welding key structures of low carbon steel, such as ships, buildings and machinery etc.
(3) This electrode is excellent in welding by AC and DC, and it can be all-position welding.
Rutile type, thin coated, general purpose mild steel electrode depositing smooth welds of radiographic quality having good mechanical properties. The slag is thin and easily removable.
|E6013||≥ 420||≥ 330||≥ 17||70-130||0|