Aws E6010 GB E4310 Pipe Welding Electrode
|FOB Price:||US $690-780 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $690-780/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||80 Tons Every Day|
|Transport Package:||2.5/5kgs/Inner Box and 20kgs/Outer Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AWS E6013
- Material: Cast Iron
- Length: 300mm, 350mm, 400mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Titanium
- Item: Aws E6013
- Size: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm
- Package: 2.5/5kgs/Inner Box, 20kga/Outer Box
- Certificate: ISO 9001, ABS, CE, Aws, CQC
- Specification: 2.5X300MM, 3.2X350MM, 4.0X400MM, 5.0X400MM
- HS Code: 83111000
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Diameter: 2.5mm/3.2mm/4.0mm/5.0mm
- Welding Core Type: H08A
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Color: Black, Red, Green, Blue, Grey
- Gauge: 8 10 12 14
- Brand: Great Wall
- Trademark: GREAT WALL BRAND
- Origin: Hebei China
1. Excellent quality
2. Beautiful ripples
3. Direct factory agent
4. Good slag detachability
5. High welding speed
AWS E6010 is a kind of vertical downward welding electrode with high cellulose natrium type coating. The arc has greater spray force. One-side welding with back formation. It has fewer slags, good slag detachability, beautiful ripples and high welding speed. The deposited metal has excellent mechanical properties, blowhole-resistance and crack-resistance. It is specially used for girth all-position vertical downward welding in pipeline workplaces. DCRP (Direct Current Reversed Polarity).
Uses: Used for butt welding of circumferential seam on all kinds of carbon steel pipes, and also suitable for vertical downward welding on general carbon steel structures.
1. The electrodes should be used as soon as they are unsealed. No need to bake. If the electrodes are affected with damp, they must be baked under 80° C for 1.5 hours.
2. The stains on the weldments, such as rust, oil stains, moisture, etc., must be cleared away before welding.
3. When welding, the current should not be too strong, and electrode weaving should not be too wide.
|Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)|
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
X-ray Radiographic Inspection: Degree 2
Reference Current (DC+)