Welding Electrodes E6011
|FOB Price:||US $1,100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $1,100/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||5kg/Inner Box and 20kg/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AWS E6011
- Material: Graphite
- Brand: Great Wall
- Lenght: 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm
- Producition Capacity: 80tons/Day
- Origin: Hebei China
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Function: Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Target Market: Global Market
- Specification: Aws E6011, CE, ORI, IQNET, CQC
- Trademark: Great Wall
- HS Code: 831110000
Is type of cellulose potassium, which is used for vertical down welding. Both for AC and DC welding. It adopts adcanced foreign technology and has excellent welding technological properties. The length of ARC should be controlled in a reasonable range. It is not proper for multilayers welding and cover welding.
Applocation of welding electrods AWS E6011
It is suitable for welding vessel structures such as building and bridges, storage tanks, pipes and pressure vessel fittings.
Attention of welding electrodes AWS E6011
1. It is easy to expose to moisture, please keep it in dry condition
2. It needs heating when the package breaks or moisture absorbed, heating temperature should be between 70° And 80° , heating time should be from 0.5 to 1 hour.
3. When using Φ 5.0mm welding electrodes, it's better to use high-thrust, low-current in order to enhance welding performance.