Aws E6013 Welding Rod
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||80 Tons/Day|
|Transport Package:||1/2.5/ 5kgs / Inner Box and 20kgs/Outer Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: E6013 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Length: 300-400mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm,450mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Titanium
- Gauge: 8 10 12 14
- Color: Grey ,Black, Red, Green, Blue
- Origin: Hebei China
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Diameter: 3.2mm
- Welding Core Type: Carbon Structural Steel
- Size: 1.6mm,2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm
- Certificate: ISO 9001, ABS, CE, Aws, CQC
- Trademark: GreatWall
- HS Code: 83111000
It is a mild steel electrodes with titania coating, H08A core wire, and suitable for both AC and DC.
It can be welded in all positions with easy operate and restrike. It is used in welding general carbon steel and Zinc-coated steel sheets for ships and so on.
It requires no hearting before using, if welding electrodes is damp, pls hearting it under the temperature 100 for 30-60 minutes according to the damp situation.
1) The welding electrode is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
2) Excellent welding technological performances.
3) The arc is stable and the spatter loss is negligible.
4) The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove.
5) Better for welding structures of steel sheets. Vehicles, buildings, machinery-manufacture, vessels and various structures of low carbon steel.